6 Reasons Why I’m Loving DETONATE
I put Gaspari Nutrition’s NEW thermogenic DETONATE to the test, and I LOVED IT! To be honest, I was afraid it wouldn’t live up to all the hype. But, so far, it has exceeded my expectations. Now, of course, my final opinion will be established once I’ve taken it for a few weeks. But, as for Day 1, I’m a huge fan! Here's why:
- Intense energy and focus, but the ride is smooth. I took DETONATE on an empty stomach at 5am, and slowly over 45 minutes, I began to feel my energy and mood elevate. No jitters—just intense energy and focus. Then, about 8 hours later, I realized that it had worn off. I wasn’t left feeling exhausted, headache-y, flattened or anything typical of a crash. I just went about my day—albeit with less energy than I had when DETONATE was in full effect.
- Felt extra smiley. Initially, I thought to describe the feeling as euphoric, but I didn’t want to give the impression that DETONATE induced a psychedelic state or a soma holiday of sorts. It’s not like that at all. Rather, I simply felt happy, engaged, capable and well…extra smiley. :-) My husband (IFBB Pro Eddie Baird) said the following about the feeling he experienced with DETONATE: “I just felt like my overall sense of well-being was significantly improved.”
- Quieted my appetite. Right now, I'm six weeks from the Olympia. My calories are pretty low considering that I’m training about 3 hours a day. So, for the most part, I'm always at least a little hungry. I am thrilled to report that DETONATE gave me some relief from that nagging hunger. When it was mealtime, I was ready to eat, but I wasn’t starving. After a meal, I felt satisfied and moved on to the next thing in my day rather than starting the countdown to my next meal.
- No nausea. Many thermogenics/fat-burners make me feel ill. Sometimes so much so that I've had to leave the gym due to feeling sick, light headed and woozy. I didn’t feel that way at all with DETONATE. In fact, as I mentioned before, I felt extra smiley. :)
- No DMAA (1,3 Dimethylpentylamine). I cannot physically tolerate this ingredient, as it creates the nausea I mentioned in point 4. On top of that, this ingredient has recently come under tremendous scrutiny with regard to safety. If you have shopped for a thermogenic recently, you know that there are so few quality options on the market without DMAA in the formulation. DETONATE features Dendrobium Extract in combination with other key ingredients to offer a smarter, more refined thermogenic experience.
- Clinically studied - safe and effective. I just feel more comfortable taking a supplement that has stood up to the rigors of clinical testing with healthy humans. (I was surprised to learn that many supplements are never tested at all, or if they are tested, it’s done with rodents. Yikes.) DETONATE has been proven safe, and the two clinical studies demonstrated that it facilitates weight loss and lean body recomposition.
Okay—that's my Day 1 report on DETONATE. I will follow up with how my experience goes over the next few weeks. To say the least, I’m thrilled to have DETONATE in my arsenal as I prep for the Bikini Olympia. It should help make the journey to the stage a lot more enjoyable by taking the edge off the crankiness and hunger while also helping me to shape my best body yet. :)
DETONATE will be available to all in the month of September. I CAN'T WAIT for you to try it!!
Until next time, keep pushing toward your best!
P.S. DON’T MISS THE BOOTY BEAUTIFUL VIDEO SERIES AT FITNESS RX MAGAZINE FOR ALL MY GLUTE TRAINING TIPS!
IFBB Bikini Pro
WIN THE DAY™ at FitnessRx for Women
Jaime Baird can be contacted for appearances throughwww.fmg-fitnessmanagementgroup.com